Nebraska Ataxia provides financial assistance for items and services that may not be covered by health insurance, such as mobility aids, physical and mental therapies, and ADA-related home modifications. Our programs and partnerships focus on improving the quality of life for ataxians in our service area of Nebraska and Iowa.
Each applicant must be an individual diagnosed with ataxia as verified by a health care provider. The recipient must reside in our service area and the grant request must align with one of the four Nebraska Ataxia programs:
- ADA modifications
- Ataxia-related travel
- Submit grant application. Only applications with ALL questions answered will be reviewed.
- Please include any supporting documentation with your submission.
- Additional information may be requested.
Submit your application in one of three ways:
- Apply online.
- Email your application and any documentation with the subject Grant Application Submission to: email@example.com
- Mail it to Nebraska Ataxia, PO Box 24214, Omaha, NE 68124-0214.